Saturday, February 25, 2006

What does it look like to be a Christian in South Korea?


The long awaited video is finally here. Well it may not exactly be long awaited but it has taken me tons of hours to get it up and running. (If you have problems viewing it, please either email me or leave a comment so I can try to fix it).

This is a video hodgepodge of still pictures, audio and video I created from the time I spent in South Korea. Most of it is taken from the pastors conference I mentioned in my last post. To watch the video just click on the picture.

The video is just under 2 minutes in length but it is in a Windows Media Player format. For those using Windows there shouldn't be any problem with the playback, but for for those of you with a Mac, if you haven't already, you'll need to download the Windows Media Player for Mac. You can do that by CLICKING HERE.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Andy, Andy, Andy, you are correct. With a mac I could have done it much quicker. That's because mac's only have one program available so you can bet they made it good. Maybe the lack of oxygen in the mile high city is getting to you. :) Next time you're out here I'll let you show me how it's done.
- Ryan