Saturday, March 04, 2006

Heading South into Indonesia

I recently had an opportunity to spend some time with some missionaries down in Indonesia. Due to security reasons I can't tell you exactly who, where, or what (I'm sure you can understand why). However I can tell you that some exciting things are going on down there. God is doing tons and people are coming to Christ. I heard several stories of miraculous events taking place. Please keep Indonesia in your prayers. I wanted to share a few photos with you. These photos were taken in a little village off the side of a main road. Long story short, there is a very good chance that we were the first white people that ever stepped foot into their village. To show that we not only viewed them as human beings but that we wanted to be with them in their own village meant so much to them.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
God at work in Indonesia.
He wants everybody have salvation.
He is doing in special ways to gather His people in Indonesia.
Holly Spirit movement with holy fire is burning His Church.
Keep praying for our hundred of tribes in Indonesia, many of these tribes not yet hear gospel even in the cities.

love in Christ,
Wibowo, Jakarta